We are all about the summer tones this year. While we make footwear for every season, summer will always hold a special place in our hearts. The bright yellow sun, the white sand, the green palms, the warm blue ocean, and the pink Hawaiian sunsets... there's no better color palette than Hawaiʻi in the summer.
That's why we wanted to bring the Colors of Summer to you. With downloadable wallpaper backgrounds for your phone screen, you can bring the feeling of aloha everywhere you go.
How to Use OluKai Downloadable Phone Backgrounds:
1. Click the image you would like to use as your phone's new wallpaper background.
2. Save image to Camera Roll or Photos.
How to Change the Wallpaper on Your iPhone
1. Open Settings on your iPhone. In Settings, tap Wallpaper, then tap Choose a New Wallpaper.
2. Choose the Colors of Summer image you saved from your photos.
3. Move the image and choose a display option. Drag to move the image.
4. Set the wallpaper and choose where you want it to show up - Home Screen, Lock Screen, or Both.
** Can check steps and make sure they look right once we run our first test.
How to Change the Wallpaper on Your Android
1. Press and hold the Home screen.
2. Choose the Set Wallpaper or Wallpapers command or icon.
3. Choose your wallpaper type.
4. If prompted, choose the Colors of Summer image you saved
5. Touch the Save, Set Wallpaper, or Apply button to confirm your selection.
** A few pro tips:
1. Set the photo as your lock screen so apps don't block the image.
2. Save a few wallpapers to keep things fresh throughout the summer.
3. Turn your phone brightness up for the most vibrant view.
We hope these wallpapers bring some color and aloha to your day! Feel free to add in a shaka for good measure.
We want to see your Summer of Color Wallpapers! Take a screenshot of your Home or Lock Screen and share your OluKai Summer Wallpaper on Instagram by tagging us @OluKai and using the hashtag #AnywhereAloha. We just might reshare on our Stories!